Buy Margaret River, Australian and French Wines Online
Howard Park creates handcrafted wines using the highest quality fruit from carefully tended vineyards in the Margaret River and Great Southern grape growing regions. Explore the wines, shop the wine range and collect a piece of West Australian history. Or visit one of the very best wineries in Western Australia and see why Howard Park is internationally recognised as one of Australia’s leading family-owned wineries, as well as one of the top 10 wineries in Margaret River.
- What are the grapes used?
- Margaret River are Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc, Shiraz & Cabernet Sauvignon. Our main varieties planted in the Great Southern are Riesling, Pinot Noir & Chardonnay.
- How long have they been planted and where did they come from?
- This depends on the wine, however our vines were planted between the late 70s through to as recently as 2015. We own four vineyards – two in Margaret River, & two in the Great Southern region.
- Do you do weddings?
- Yes, we take a small number of weddings per year. Learn more on our weddings page https://www.howardparkwines.com.au/events/weddings
- Can I bring food?
- Yes, we encourage you to bring food, use the outdoor tables & relax with a glass of wine.
- What time are you open?
- We are open from 10am to 5pm daily.
- Is there a restaurant at the cellar door?
- Unfortunately we don’t have a restaurant, though we have a regular event roster throughout the year with food. Visitors are also welcome to bring a picnic at any time of year.