Welcome to the Howard Park Cellar Door, open daily from 10am – 5pm.
Taste our wines
Howard Park has an extensive choice of tasting options, either by range (see our Discover Wines page for more information on the different collections), or by variety, including méthode traditionnelle sparkling, Riesling, Chardonnay and Cabernet Sauvignon.
Tasting fees for a general tasting at the Cellar Door bar start at $10 per person, refundable upon purchase.
A unique addition to our Cellar Door experiences is a seated tasting flight. Hosted and guided by a dedicated staff member, this tasting flight allows you to compare current vintages alongside museum wines. With more than 30 years of Howard Park back vintages from both the Great Southern and Margaret River regions in our museum cellar, you can taste the evolution and development of our finest wines, and the varietal nuances of a young versus aged wine.
Hosted tasting flights are available from $15 per person.
As a cellar door guest you can now enjoy your favourite Howard Park wine alongside a new range of regional picnic produce. Create your own platter from delicious local treats from our friends at Cambray Cheese, Margaret River Venison, The Farm House Margaret River, Fine Foods of Margaret River and Margaret River Cracker Co. An exciting new addition to our Cellar Door with something for everyone and to match to any wine!
Howard Park welcomes groups of up to 12 people for private and tour guided informative tasting experiences. Prior bookings are required for our seated tastings, to ensure the full dedication of our staff.
- Groups of up to 6 people are welcome at any time, though prior bookings are preferred
- Groups of 7 – 12 people may book a tasting appointment at any available time Monday to Friday, or at pre-arranged times on weekends
- Counter tasting fees start at $10 per person and are refundable on purchase
- Seated tastings range from $15 – $25 per person and are non-refundable
- Full refunds are available for cancellations prior to 24 hours before the allotted appointment
The Wine Chapel
Have a special occasion or looking for a more exclusive or private wine tasting experience? Learn about our premium wine tasting options in our ‘enclave of luxury’, the Wine Chapel.