The Margaret River Regional range wines have been named ‘Miamup’, after the road that borders the northern edge of the Leston vineyard. The word means ‘place of huts’ in the Indigenous Nyoongar language. Our Miamup wines include a Sauvignon Blanc Semillon and Cabernet Sauvignon which have been made as a homage to the original Bordeaux-style wines of the area, as well as Chardonnay and Rosé.
‘Flint Rock’ is the name of the Great Southern Regional range wines, which include Shiraz, Pinot Noir, Chardonnay and Riesling. The name alludes to the subtle and pleasing mineral element evident in each of these cool-climate wines.
THE BURCH FAMILY WINE CLUB
BECOME PART OF THE FAMILY
Our Wine Club delivers your favourite Howard Park wines straight to your door, as well as having a number of other benefits:
- It’s completely free to join.
- You get access to exclusive Member pricing on Howard Park wines as well as MadFish, Marchand & Burch and Champagne Franck Bonville.
- Free shipping on orders over $200.
- Invites to member only events and access to rare or limited wines.
- Dedicated customer service team – consider us your fine wine concierge service.
Click below and we’ll take you to Burch Family Wines website to create an account so you can enjoy discounts straight away.