Riesling is one of Howard Park’s most traditional wines. Evolution through the years saw the wine grow from the Great Southern Riesling into two separate wines from its contributing vineyard sites – Mount Barker and Porongurup. Named in the ranks of Australia’s most collected Rieslings, each has enormous cellaring potential. A third Riesling – the Museum Release – allows wine collectors to try this varietal with age development.
Howard Park Chardonnay is selected from our Allingham vineyard in Margaret River were the microclimate facilitates a long, gentle ripening and the full evolution of flavour in the fruit.
Sauvignon Blanc, also grown in the cooler southern reaches of the Margaret River, has the time to develop great varietal purity and intense flavour. This allows our winemakers to create a wine that is textured and layered and complements the grape’s exuberant personality. The Sauvignon Blanc comprises of fruit from Margaret River and the Great Southern, with ratios fluid year-to-year in an effort to chase the best quality grapes.
THE BURCH FAMILY WINE CLUB
BECOME PART OF THE FAMILY
Our Wine Club delivers your favourite Howard Park wines straight to your door, as well as having a number of other benefits:
- It’s completely free to join.
- You get access to exclusive Member pricing on Howard Park wines as well as MadFish, Marchand & Burch and Champagne Franck Bonville.
- Free shipping on orders over $200.
- Invites to member only events and access to rare or limited wines.
- Dedicated customer service team – consider us your fine wine concierge service.
Click below and we’ll take you to Burch Family Wines website to create an account so you can enjoy discounts straight away.